Use an empty toilet paper tube to brighten up your Thanksgiving table. This craft will help even the youngest in your brood feel involved in the holiday prep.
- Cut the cardboard tube into 2-inch pieces
- Cut “feathers” out of the orange, yellow and brown constructionpaper. You’ll need 6-10 per napkin ring. Cut quarter-inch slitsaround the edge of the feather for a realistic effect and glue themonto one side of your cardboard ring.
- Cut out a brown oval for the turkey’s head.
- Use small scrap of red and orange felt for the turkey’s beakand waddle, and glue onto the head.
- Twist 4-inch pieces of pipe cleaner into feet, and glue ontothe bottom of your cardboard tube.
- empty paper towel or toilet paper roll
- construction paper in fall colors (red, orange, yellow andbrown)
- orange pipe cleaners
- 1 pair googly eyes