Turn tissue paper you already have lying around the house into giant paper flowers. Allergy-free!
- Begin by evenly lining up six sheets of tissue paper in frontof you.
- Starting with the side closest to you, press the paper into1-inch folds (like an accordian). Be sure to press each fold veryflat.
- Find the exact center of the folded paper and secure that spotwith a pipe cleaner. Trim the ends of the pipe cleaner withscissors.
- Tie one end of a decorative ribbon around the center to makeyour paper flower easier to hang once it is completed.
- Use scissors to make a curved petal shape at the end of eachside of the folded paper.
- Carefully unfold the pleats of the tissue paper and shape theminto the petals of a flower.
- Tissue paper (various colors)
- pipe cleaners