This is the simplest noodle dish! The healthy bonus is it is packed with protein from the creamy peanut butter. My son thinks I whip up the best Thai noodles in the world. This afternoon, he begged for his favorite Thai noodle dish for lunch.
My daughter helped with the prep by mixing the peanut butter, soy sauce and sesame oil. My kiddos slurped up their healthy and easy lunch in just as much time as it took me to make it. This noodle dish is a terrific dinner too! Quick, easy, yummy and nutritious.
Thai Noodle Dish
- About 7oz or half a box of whole grain noodles
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (I LOVE Parker’s Honey Creamy PB- you find it in the refrigerator section at Whole Foods or Treasure Island)
- ¼ lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
1. Boil noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse.
2. In a bowl, blend peanut butter, soy sauce and sesame oil.
3. Return rinsed noodles to pot and turn heat to low, pour mixture onto noodles and stir for about 2 minutes.
4. Garnish the top with crushed peanuts to look pretty!