Use the ancient art of origami to create cleverly folded creatures to use as Halloween decorations.
- Begin by folding an 8-by-8-inch piece of black paper into a triangle.
- Next, fold down the top 2 inches of the triangle. Fold each side flap in about an inch and a half, then back out again to form dimensional wings.
- Use scissors to cut a notch along the top between the wings to form two ears.
- Flip the bat over and glue on two eyes.
- Black paper cut into 8-by-8-inch squares (scrapbook or origami paper works best, but construction paper will work as well)
- Glue-on eyes (7mm size works best)
- Glue stick or craft glue