The Kool-Aid Man is in Chicago Thursday to celebrate his new look and help kids celebrate the end of summer.
He will surprise families with complimentary admission tickets and giveaways with his “Random Acts of Fun.”
Here’s his schedule if you want to track him down:
- 9-10 a.m.: Shedd Aquarium. He will buy tickets for the first 100 people in line.
- 11 a.m.-noon: Lincoln Park Zoo. One hundred visitors will receivecomplimentary carousel and train rides.
- 2-3 p.m.: North Avenue Beach. He will hand out 250 sunglasses to beach-goers.
- 4-5 p.m. Wendella Boat Cruise. He will fill a boat with 100 lucky Chicagoans.
- 7-8 p.m.: Movies in the Park at McGuane Park. He will hand out 150 blankets to families.