In eight hour-long episodes, Lifetime’s hospital docu-series “One Born Every Minute” takes an in-depth look at life inside the maternity ward at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, as expectant mothers enter their final stages of pregnancy.
Based on the popular U.K. format, OBEM goes from the delivery room to the operating room, front desk and nurses station, with 40 cameras that roll 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to capture the high drama, humor and overwhelming emotion of childbirth as new lives begin and others change forever.
Lifetime’s One Born Every Minute, premieres Tuesday, February 1 at 10/9c, and Cosmotot is hosting a giveaway to celebrate mommies in the making.
One randomly selected winner will win a soft and stylish gift set including:
- 1 ISOKI Diaper Bag: Since launching in 2007, ISOKI has established itself as a multi-award winning brand and leader in the baby bags and accessories market. ISOKI’s stylish designer range of reversible baby bags offers two bags in one by simply reversing to reveal a whole new look. Inner components of the bag include a double-sided storage satchel, insulated cooler bag and large padded change mat, all of which can be used individually or as a complete set.
- 1 Baby Gund Comfy Cozy
- 1 Baby Gund Stuffed Animal
MANDATORY TO ENTER: Leave a comment below with your favorite moment from pregnancy or new mothermood. Examples: Baby kicking for the first time, first tooth.
FOR THREE EXTRA ENTRIES (to count AFTER a mandatory comment has been left below):
- Tweet @mariapilarclark on Twitter: I want to welcome motherhood with a “One Born Every Minute” Gift Set! #cosmotot http://tinyurl.com/4py3hz4
- Like AND leave a comment on Cosmotot/Pilar Clark’s Facebook page: I want to welcome motherhood with a “One Born Every Minute” Gift Set from Cosmotot! http://tinyurl.com/4py3hz4
- Like AND leave a comment on the Chicago Parent Facebook page: I want to welcome motherhood with a “One Born Every Minute” Gift Set from Cosmotot! http://tinyurl.com/4py3hz4
The giveaway ends on FEB. 8 at 12 noon CST.
ONE winner will be selected using random.org and will be announced on WEDNESDAY, FEB. 9 in this comment thread AND on Cosmotot/Pilar Clark’s Facebook in the a.m.
Contact information will be needed ASAP (within TWO DAYS) once the winner is announced or an alternate winner will be chosen.
You must be a U.S. resident in order to participate.
Take note: Cosmotot does not accept pay for play. The products featured have been submitted by Lifetime media representatives, then tried and tested by Maria Pilar Clark, a straight-shooting mom to two, who is the writer and creator behind Cosmotot.