Explore Chicago Parent’s digital magazine! Click the cover image above to browse our flipbook, or scroll down for links to individual posts from this issue.
Table of Contents
- A Socially Distanced Halloween
- Detective Wordy to the Rescue
- Mom Breaking Stereotypes, Empowering Girls
- Little Charlie Appears on Broadway
- Virtual Events Calendar September 2020
- Ways to Make Apples Fun
- Weird Roadside Attractions in and Around Chicago
- Mom’s New Book Takes on Apraxia
- A Good Reason to Celebrate
- Difference Makers in a Teeny Tiny Package
- Happiness Abounds at New Downers Grove Inclusive Playground
- Dr. Temple Grandin Teams Up with Chicago Autism Network
- New ABA Therapy Center Opens on South Side
- How Unexpected Detours Can Put You on the Right Path
- IEPs and the Pandemic
- How Can Neurofeedback Therapy Help Language and Processing Development?
- Raising Global Citizens in the Urban Living Laboratory of Chicago
- 5 Ways Parents Can Help Children With Special Needs Through the Pandemic
Follow Chicago Parent on Instagram.