Ahoy! Avast! Aye-aye!
No matter what your very favorite pirate vocab might be, Disney FamilyFun magazine created fun ways for families to celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day – “Jake and the Never Land Pirates” style.
- Arrrgh! Make a Jake-inspired costume with items found around the house. The instructional video walks you through the process step-by-step.
- Full steam ahead! These yummy pirate snacks (think pretzel pirate ship) will make your wee ones smile!
- Entertain little scallywags with a game of “Captain’s Calling!“
- Crackers! Help your favorite pirates make their very own Skully!
- Thar she blows! This pirate ship cake or pirate hat cake are easy to make and will leave your kids shouting “Ahoy!”
Be sure to share your pirate-themed photos showcasing your best Jake-style celebration on Facebook or Twitter (@disneychannelpr)