These holiday-themed coffee cup sleeves will make a welcome addition to anyone’s winter morning routine.
Does someone in your life grab a hot travel mug of coffee or tea on their way out the door each morning? These holiday-themed coffee cup sleeves will make a welcome addition to their winter morning routine.
- Cut a 3-inch section of sock, taking care to make sure you arecutting evenly.
- Cut out two small strips of red felt to serve as the snowman’sscarve.
- Use a hot glue gun (adult job only) to attach the small whitebutton to the sock as the snowman’s head.
- Next, carefully place the two pieces of red felt underneath thehead and position as a scarf.
- Finally, glue on the larger white button for the snowman’sbody.
- Let the sleeve dry completely before using.
- Long, colorful sock (soccer socks are perfect for this projectand you can make at least three sleeves from each sock)
- White buttons in two different sizes
- Red felt
- Hot glue gun