Chicago Parent Fall Playdate 2018 has ended. Please check back here for details on the Fall Playdate 2019 event.
We’re bringing all the Chicago Parent Playdate fun just in time for Halloween! Join us in October for the ultimate day of play for families with kids 2-14. This year, we encourage all of our families to dress up, participate in our costume parade and join our costume contest with fun prizes.
Halloween costume party
Show off your costumes early for Halloween! We’ll be hosting a costume party complete with a parade and contest with prizes for the winners. Showcase categories include Best Group, Cutest Animal, Super Superhero, Perky Princess and Most Original. Our prizes are exciting toys that will be featured in the upcoming Chicago Toy & Game Week.
10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Kids DJ Music
10:40 – 10:55 a.m. — The School of Performing Arts – Naperville
11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. — WTTW Kids Big Idea
12:00 – 1 p.m. — Costume Parade & Contest
1:10 p.m. – 1:40 p.m. — Royal Princess Parties – Batman & Wonder Woman
1:50 p.m. – 2:10 p.m. — The School of Performing Arts – Naperville
2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. — Kids DJ Music
More interactive activities
Your favorite playtime guru, The Playground Games, is bringing bounce houses, wacky hoops, tug of war, hula hoops and more games. Plus, there will be train rides, face painting and hands-on activities at every table from our trusted advertisers.
Chicago Parent Marketplace
New this year, shop at more than a dozen small retailer booths as part of the fun! Retailers include children’s toys, clothes, books and more.
Other important info
- Parking for the event is free, but there is limited parking in the Naperville Yard parking lot. If the lot is full, keep an eye out for a parking attendant, who will direct you to an adjacent lot.
- Please wear tennis shoes or flats; heels are not allowed on the turf fields.
- Concessions are available for purchase at Naperville Yard.
A big THANK YOU to this year’s Fall Playdate sponsors:
- Chiro One Wellness Centers
- Topgolf – Naperville
- Happy Family Organics
- ABC Pediatrics
- DuPage Children’s ENT & Allergy
- The School of Performing Arts
- Easterseals DuPage & Fox Valley
- Naperville Gymnastics – Tumbling & Cheer
- The Law Offices of Cindy K. Campbell
- Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort
- The Gardner School of Naperville
- British Swim School
- World Class Tae Kwon Do
- Naperville Moms Network
- Bach to Rock
- Chicago Steel Hockey Team
- GoGo SqueeZ
Are you interested in being a sponsor for our event? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.