We’re all for spoiling Mom on Mother’s Day, but is she worth $40,000?
Palmer House, a Hilton Hotel will treat moms with this once-in-a-lifetime hotel experience. Costing $40,000, the Spill the Tea package offers luxurious accommodations, exclusive perks, private tours and other activities to make mom feel extra special on her big holiday.
According to the hotel, the package includes the following:
- Two nights in the hotel’s Penthouse Suite with nightly champagne turndown service
- The Spa at Palmer House luxe services such as Honore’s Hydrotherapy, Bertha’s Blowout, Red Lacquer Mani & Pedi and a Hydroflow massage
- Private Mother’s Day tea service with vintage gold-trimmed Havilland bone china previously used to honor President Ulysses S. Grant
- Private History is Hott! Tour with Resident Historian, Ken Price
- Private VIP Tour of The Art Institute of Chicago Impressionism wing
- Private brownie baking class with hotel’s pastry chef to learn how to make the original brownie recipe invented in the Palmer House kitchen
- Tiffany & Co. jewelry welcome gift
- Use of PH1, the hotel’s private black car SUV
If you’re interested in making mom’s day (or life, really), call (312) 917-4967 to book the Spill the Tea package.
And for everyone else that’s not quite ready to drop $40,000, the Palmer House is hosting its Mother’s Day Tea Service in the Empire Room on May 12 with seatings at 1 and 3 p.m. Tickets cost $65 for adults and $45 for kids. Learn more at lockwoodrestaurant.com.
Follow Chicago Parent on Instagram.