Summer means being outside ALL.DAY.LONG! So send the kids out with these frozen ice paints to keep them busy and happily painting the day away.
These masterpieces can be permanent on paper or easily be washed away with water when created on the ground.
- Ice cube tray
- Wooden Popsicle sticks
- Washable non-toxic paint
- Roll of large paper or poster board
- Muffin tin (optional)
- In an ice cube tray, mix 1 teaspoon washable non-toxic paint with 1 teaspoon water in each ice cube space. Use various colors. It’s fun to create your own colors by mixing two colors together with the water.
- Once mixed, place a wooden Popsicle stick in each ice cube space in the tray. Carefully place the tray in the freezer for two to three hours until frozen.
- Remove ice paints from tray and if desired, place in an old muffin tin as a paint holder.
- Head outside and either paint on a large roll of paper, poster board and even the ground!