Hey south suburban kids, it’s time to get your play on!
If you’re looking for exciting playtime attractions like ball pits, inflatables, arcade games and more, indoor play places are the way to go.
There are plenty of opportunities for indoor play in and around Tinley Park. Plus, many of these spots have great amenities for parents that the playground just can’t compete with — like ample seating, free Wi-Fi, charging stations, coffee and snacks.
The next time your kiddos have some extra energy to burn, take them to one of these indoor play places and fun centers where they can play the day away.
- Address: 66 Orland Square Drive, Orland Park
- Cost: $10-$39.99/person. Learn more about pricing packages on the website.
Fun is all around you at this 47,000-square-foot fun center. Race around in bumper cars, play laser tag, ride ziplines and so much more. There’s also a soft-play Tinker Tot Toyland for littles.
- Address: 15801 Oak Park Ave., Oak Forest
- Cost: $15/children 6 months and older. Two adults may accompany each child.
Located just north of Tinley Park in Oak Forest, Kidsmania Party & Play is perfect for younger children who need a break from the sensory overload of screens and busy playrooms. The simple space includes wooden playhouses and play sets, as well as activity walls and a ball pit for infants and toddlers.
- Address: 19111 Oak Park Ave., Tinley Park
- Cost: $29.99-$39.99/person, depending on your ride package.
Get your game on at Odyssey Fun World. With plenty of outdoor activities — like batting cages, mini golf and inflatable race courses — as well as indoor attractions like laser tag and arcade games, Odyssey Fun World is open for fun all year round. The fun center is also a popular destination for children’s birthday parties and special events.
- Cost: $27.99/90 minutes, $35.99/all-day jumping. Learn more about memberships on the website.
Take to the air at this Orland Park trampoline park! Dodgeball, air basketball, warped wall and wall climb are just some of the bouncy play areas available for kids. Sky Zone also has locations in Aurora, Chicago, Elmhurst, Evanston, Joliet and Vernon Hills.
- Address: 20815 South La Grange Road, Frankfort
- Cost: $16/children 6 months and older. Two adults may accompany each child.
Head south to Frankfort to play the day away at Tiny Tots Play Cafe. The family-owned space is designed for kiddos ages 0-6. Little ones can enjoy a specialized infant and toddler area, and older kids can enjoy a playground, imaginative play sets and ride-on toys. Parents will love that free Wi-Fi and a cafe with espresso drinks, smoothies, tea, light bites and a kids menu are available.
- Address: 19800 South La Grange Road, Mokena
- Cost: $12.59+/person. Prices vary depending on age and ticket package.
For families on the south side of Tinley Park, there’s no need to venture to Orland Park for inflatable fun when Urbain Air in Mokena is right in your backyard! The park has a trampoline tumble track, ropes courses, climbing walls, trampoline dodgeball and basketball and so much more. A cafe is available for when you need to hydrate and refuel.
Looking for more indoor fun? Here are even more indoor play places in Chicagoland.
Follow Chicago Parent on Instagram.