It’s that time of year again.
To make lists of what you are thankful for.
Really, we should revisit these lists year round.
But I am thankful that at least we have once a year to reflect on things bigger than us.
See what I did there??
– that my 5-year-old who wakes at 6 a.m. EVERYSINGLEDAY is a morning person.
– that my 13-year-old still says “I love you” when we part. Even if her friends are present.
– that my hubs makes me laugh harder than anyone I know.
– for Gilmore Girls on DVR.
– for the hope/dream that someday we will live close enough to my parents to have weekly Sunday dinners again.
– for Stove Top stuffing. Because making homemade stuffing is hard.
– that the ‘hide from home page’ button exists on Facebook.
– that my faith and dedication to God is larger than four walls of a church.
– for friends who know everything neurotic thing about me and STILL like me.
– that brownie mix is a thing.
– that I am an auntie.
– for non-corked twist off wine bottles.
– for the cheapest form of therapy known to man: blogging.
What are YOU thankful for?