Who doesn’t love pizza? My little ones practically gobble up pizza, so we are always on the lookout for new places to eat. When we heard there was a new pizza joint called Pie Five in Oak Lawn, we zipped right over. We are happy to say that Pie Five will be staying on our rotating list of fave pizza spots. Here are five reasons why your family will love Pie Five Pizza too!
- Quick and speedy. Case of the hangries? It’s never fun waiting for food when your crew is starving. Using state-of-the-art technology, made-to-order pizzas cook in 5 minutes. You heard right. Five minutes. Your sanity will thank you.
- Picky eater or special diet? No problem. With 28 fresh toppings, seven savory sauces and four made-from-scratch crusts, there’s something for the whole family. My kids got a kick out of ordering their own pizza, with as many (or as little) toppings as they wanted. Families with special dietary needs will appreciate the vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Budget-friendly. Kids’ personal pizzas are .69, and if you wanted to bundle it up with a dessert and beverage, it will run you .99. Regular personal pizzas are .99, whether you choose one of their signature pizzas or decide to build your own. Either way, pizzas come with as many toppings as you like, so go ahead and add extra meat and cheese.
- Healthy options. This spot has tons of fresh veggie toppings to choose from, and kids have the option of Horizon milk. Pair your pizza with salad served in a crunchy pizza crust bowl.
- Delicious. As if you needed any more reasons to visit Pie Five for yourself, you’ll be happy to know that their pies are pretty darn tasty. My little ones inhaled their pizzas!
So what are you waiting for? Grab your slice of pie at one of the eight locations closest to you.