Give your Hanukkah gathering a handmade touch with this mini-dreidel bunting.
Give your Hanukkah gathering a handmade touch with this mini-dreidel bunting we love from the Creative Jewish Mom blog! She recommends using it on a cake, and we think the kids would love to use it as a banner for their toys and dolls.
- Wooden skewers
- Small colored flags and dreidels
- Embroidery thread or crocheting thread and a needle
- Double stick tape or glue
- Play with your shapes on a flat surface, and rearrange andre-size them etc. until you come up with a design that you like.
- Using needle and thread string the paper flags and dreidels together.
- Secure at each end to skewer, and add flags to skewer tops by folding a strip of paper around the skewer, securing with double-sided tape, and cutting the notch.
- Tada! Use your mini bunting to decorate a cake, a fruit platter, a plate of doughnuts, or even stick it into a pot of succulents!