Bounce the Mall, the world’s largest collection of touring inflatables, is coming to Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora this weekend. For the next four weekends, your family can bounce, jump, slide and dance through eight interactive inflatables that offer far more fun than your typical bouncy house.
Engage in friendly competition on the 600-foot-long Rapid Race inflatable obstacle course as you climb, weave and slide your way to the finish line. Then, enjoy a fun-filled workout on the Sports Slam, an inflatable arena filled with hoops, goals, nets and balls of every shape and size
Not a competitive bouncer? No problem. Bounce the Mall also has chill, relaxed and social inflatables, like the Disco Dome — an igloo-shaped dance club that hosts a silent disco with live DJs — and Instagrammable selfie stations. Plus, there’s food trucks and a relaxing patio for parents to hang out on while their little ones burn out their energy on the inflatables.
Ready to head to Chicago Premium Outlets and bounce the afternoon away? Here’s our best tips for making the most out of your Bounce the Mall experience.
Quick details about Bounce the Mall
- When: Saturdays and Sundays, May 27 to June 18
- Address: Chicago Premium Outlets, 1650 Premium Outlet Blvd., Aurora
- Cost: Tickets start at $24 for a 90-minute pass. Spectators do not require a ticket.
- Parking: Bounce the Mall attendees are able to park in the Chicago Premium Outlets parking lots.
Tips for playing at Bounce the Mall
- Bounce the Mall is an outdoor, rain-or-shine event. Apply sunscreen and dress in layers so you can adjust your clothing to the weather. We all know how unpredictable Chicagoland forecasts can be in the spring!
- Bouncing, jumping and sliding for nearly 2 hours can be tiring! Bring water to stay hydrated, and dress in layers so you can adjust your jumping outfit to stay cool during your session.
- No shoes are allowed in the inflatables, but neither are bare feet. Make sure all the jumpers in your group have a comfy pair of socks to wear — preferably ones with a bit of grip to avoid wipeouts on slippery surfaces.
- Children ages 3 and under must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian. If parents of older children plan to watch, they do not require a ticket.
- Children of all ages can play together, but if your younger child may prefer jumping with smaller kids, there is a Junior Session available for kids ages 7 and under. Siblings and friends over the age of 7 will not be allowed to play during these sessions.
- Save a few bucks by purchasing tickets online ahead of time; they will cost more if you wait to purchase them on site.
- Get your money’s worth by showing up a few minutes before your session begins. Arriving late won’t prohibit you or your child from joining in on the fun, but your 1.5 hour session will not be extended. Showing up late to your session means you will miss out on valuable jumping time.
Things to do near Chicago Premium Outlets
- While you’re at the mall, why not treat yourself to a bit of shopping? Some of the family-oriented stores at Chicago Premium Outlets include Abercrombie Kids, Go! Games & Toys and The Children’s Place.
- Use our Aurora family guide to discover some of our favorite spots to shop, eat and play with kids
- Explore Phillips Park, a sprawling 325-acre park that includes a free zoo, an aquatic park, a skate park, sunken gardens and more!
- Visit Blackberry Farm, a living history museum with an old-fashioned one-room schoolhouse and a blacksmith shop, plus fun activities like pony rides and paddle boating.
- See a kid-friendly movie or enjoy live family entertainment at the Paramount Theatre in downtown Aurora.
Follow Chicago Parent on Instagram.