For all the junk your kids will inevitably be eating this Halloween, here’s a hauntingly healthy alternative.
- 1 pound whole carrots
- 8 oz. cream cheese or Neufchatel
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup medium salsa
- Sliced almonds
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together into a smooth mixture.
- Add salsa, mix and pour into a festive Halloween bowl.
- Peel five carrots. Cut five tops off the carrots to make four fingers and one thumb.
- Use a dab of the vegetable dip to glue one sliced almond onto the top of each carrot to make fingernails.
- Gently stand the fingers and thumb in the dip. Serve this dip with more carrots, celery or any other seasonal vegetable.