Kids can help make and bake this delicious cake, perfect for a lunch or dinner dessert, or even a brunch!
- Baking spray
- 1 package yellow cake mix (I bought Pillsbury ClassicYellow)
- 1 3.4oz vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease pan with baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix until smooth. My son had fun measuring, pouring, and stirring.
- Blend in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the fork test comes out clean.