Put a little sea in your food, plus some healthy vitamins and minerals. Serves 4.
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 6-ounce can of albacore tuna
- 2 tablespoons plus
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red onion, optional
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Slice the cucumbers in half horizontally. Hollow out the seeds and slice a teeny bit of the base so that each half can stand on its own.
Stir together the mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar in a medium bowl. Drain the tuna and add it to the dressing, flaking it with a fork. Fold in the olives, celery and onions. Taste for seasoning.Scoop a quarter of the tuna salad into the hollow of each cucumber half.