Take your regular snack mix up a notch with this hot hodgepodge. Adjust the heat to your family’s tastes, and you’ll be surprised how fast this stuff disappears!
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups small corn chips
- 1 cup baked pretzel snack crackers or mini-pretzels
- 8 ounces cheddar or jalapeño jack cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- Place popcorn, corn chips and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Add cheese cubes and taco seasoning mix.
- Toss lightly.
Nutrition facts: 180 calories; 11 g fat; 5 g saturatedfat; 21 mg cholesterol; 14 g carbohydrate, 7 g protein; 306 mgsodium; 1 g fiber; 15% DV calcium. Source: MidwestDairy.com