Everyone loves cheesecake, but we hardly ever make it because of the time involved. Also, because of the entire day’s worth of calories in a slice. But this simple and delicious recipe curbs that cheesecake craving in no time (and with a fraction of the guilt).
- 1 (8 oz.) container low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) container low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Several graham cracker rectangles or fun-shaped cookies fordipping
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy
- Mix in yogurt and strawberries. Place in a serving bowl.
- Arrange graham crackers around bowl and start dipping!