Even the pickiest eaters will be at least willing to try this summer treat using summer’s fruits.
- 1 cup mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup plain 2 percent Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3-5 tablespoons honey, depending on sweetness preferred
- Puree fruit, yogurt and honey to taste in a food processor until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among freezer-pop molds, stopping about 1inch from the top. Insert the sticks and freeze until completely firm, about six hours. Dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
- If you don’t have molds, a small paper cup with plastic wrap over the top and a popsicle stick in the center will work, too.
Recipe used with permission by chobani.com/kitchen