- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 matzo crackers
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread marinara sauce on the pieces of matzo. Sprinkle garlic salt and oregano over the tomato sauce. Cover with cheese, tomato slices, and olives. Place pizzas on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), or until cheese has melted.
- Advertisement -