Strawberry and chocolate chip Passover brownies
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup matzo cake meal
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 26×8-inch baking pans.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a fork; beat in the sugar, orange juice, cocoa, and cake meal until thoroughly blended. Gently stir in the strawberries and chocolate chips; divide the batter between the 2 prepared baking pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center of a pan comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Advertisement -