These crisps are a healthy alternative to regular potato chips and are fun to make.
- 1 large parsnip, peeled and sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Peel and slice the parsnip as thin as possible.
- Pour the vegetable oil, cinnamon and salt in a large zipper plastic bag. Seal the bag and mix with your hand to combine the oil and spices. Add the parsnips. Massage until the spiced oil has coated all the parsnips evenly.
- Lay the parsnips flat on a large cookie sheet covered with a Silpat. Cook for 10 minutes. Flip. Cook for another 5-10 minutes until crinkly and brown on the edges.
- Serve immediately.