We can’t get enough Nutella. These cookies are super easy, quick and yummy!
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup butter- softened (25 seconds in the microwave usually does the trick)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 20 Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix Nutella, butter, applesauce, sugars, egg, and vanilla.
- Slowly add flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Roll batter into 1/2 size golf balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Take out of oven, place kiss in center of each cookie and bake another 5 minutes. Let cool.