Nutella makes banana bars delicious
- 3 ripe bananas- mashed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup natural buttery spread or butter- softened to room temperature
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup white flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Nutella, microwave right in the Pyrex cup for 30 seconds
- Baking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the baking pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add bananas, sugar, vanilla, yogurt, butter, eggs, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Add baking soda, cinnamon, and both flours.
- Pour half of the banana batter into the pan, microwave Nutella directly in the glass Pyrex measuring cup for 30 seconds and then pour half Nutella over the batter. Use a knife to drag the Nutella and create a design. I like zig-zag.
- Pour remaining batter on top and then repeat zig-zaging the Nutella with a knife.
- Bake for 29-32 minutes. Use the fork test.
- Advertisement -