- 1 lemon, sliced
- 10 ounces tuna steak, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Large bag of spinach
- Bag of frozen lima beans, thawed
- 3-4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Fresh parsley bunch, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the lemon slices in the bottom of a large skillet.
- Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper and place it on top of the lemon slices and pour olive oil over it.
- Cover skillet and turn heat to medium-low. Poach tuna about 3-5minutes, turning it with tongs to keep from burning. Move tuna to a plate when cooked, discarding lemon.
- Add the frozen lima beans to the same pan and stir-fry about 2minutes.
- Add spinach in batches and sauté until wilted, about 1-2minutes.
- Sprinkle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Add tuna back in to re-warm. Top with the parsley. Serve over brown rice.
- Advertisement -