Everyone loves lollipops. Everyone loves ice cream. When you put the two together, its going to be a happy/merry/thankful holiday of your choice. This recipe comes from Gale Gand, executive pastry chef at TRU, a 4-star restaurant in Chicago’s Streeterville neighborhood.
- 2 cups Breyers Cookies & Cream with Oreo Ice Cream Chocolate fudge flavor ice cream
- An ice cream topping that freezes (chocolate fudge or caramel both work well)
- Your choice of sprinkles
- Freeze plate for 30 minutes to keep the ice cream from melting.
- Scoop 8 balls Breyers Cookies & Cream with Oreo Ice Cream and place on the chilled plate.
- Insert a wooden stick into each ball and freeze at least 30minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour ice cream topping into bowl. Dip frozen balls into ice cream topping, twirling to coat.
- Quickly decorate with sprinkles. Keep frozen until ready to serve.