This sweet recipe for glazed carrots with trick your pickiest eaters into loving their veggies.
- 1 cup of baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Boil the carrots in water for 15 minutes, until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium saute pan, melt the butter.
- Add honey and vanilla and mix until dissolved.
- Add the carrots and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat, stirring gently, until glazed on all sides.
- Serve immediately.