This recipe comes from reader Dori Mages, of Northbrook, and is a cute, fast and easy food pun kids will get.
- Nilla Wafer cookies
- Grasshopper or Oreo fudge cookie
- Vanilla frosting
- Green, Yellow, and red food coloring
- Grab two Nilla wafer cookies for the “bun” of the hamburger.
- Pick your “burger” – fudge-covered Oreos or Grasshopper cookies work great, but any chocolate cookie (or homemade brownie!) will work fine.
- In separate bowls, combine vanilla frosting with green, yellow and red food coloring. This is a perfect job for little ones.
- Slather on your “condiments” and enjoy!