Your kids’ favorite lunch sandwich is now an early morning go-to. Make a batch over the weekend and you’ll have simple, microwaveable breakfasts all week.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup crushed saltines (about 6)
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 6 eggs
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat eggs until thickened and lemon-colored; fold into ham mixture. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 141calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 166 mg cholesterol, 404 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.