- 4 Arnold Honey Wheat Sandwich Thins rolls, separated
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic infused extra virgin olive oil
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toast Sandwich Thins halves to a light golden brown.
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Stack basil leaves and roll them in the shape of a log. Slice the rolled basil, making ribbons. Toss most of the cut basil with the tomatoes, reserving a bit of fresh basil to garnish.
- Spoon dressed tomatoes on top of each toasted Sandwich Thin shalf and garnish with a few fresh basil ribbons.