These ready-in-no-time treats are just as fun and easy for the little gremlins in your home to make as they are for you.
- 4 bananas
- 2 cups shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 24 raisins
- 8 Popsicle sticks o rstraws
Yields 8 ghosts
- Pour honey and coconut into separate medium-sized bowls. Peel four bananas and cut them in half. Set raisins aside in small dish.
- Roll one half banana in honey, gently coating it. Immediately transfer banana into the bowl of coconut, covering completely.
- Move banana to a cookie sheet or large plate covered in wax paper. Repeat this process for the remaining bananas.
- After they’re covered in coconut, “glue” the raisins on in place of eyes and a mouth. Insert Popsicle stick or straw at the bottom of the banana. Serve immediately.