Serve these cinnamon chips with summery salsa at a get-together or for a fun snack at home.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peaches
- 1/2 cup blueberries (whole)
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh)
- 2 teaspoon raspberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Note: It is OK to use frozen fruit, thawed and drained, although fresh is best.
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Cinnamon sugar (1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon)
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
- Serve with homemade cinnamon chips and Greek yogurt.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush melted butter on one side of tortilla and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut into wedges.
- Place butter side up on a cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown and crispy.