Everyone ate literally every bite on their plate. The duck was flavorful and blended well with the other components of the dish.
- 4 skin-on duck breasts
- 2 peppers (red, yellow or poblano)
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup Monterey jack or queso fresco
- Flour tortillas
- Your favorite salsa
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground
- Coriander to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chili de arbol
- Sprinkle the rub on the skin side of the breasts. Grill or sear, skin side first, for about 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway(depends on the size and thickness of the breasts).
- In a separate pan, sauté peppers and onions together in olive oil. Let the breasts rest for a few minutes and then slice very thinly.
- Serve with warm tortillas, sautéed onions and peppers, cheese, cilantro and your favorite salsa.