Nothing says summer quite like a hot grill, good meat, and Dad in an apron.
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 pounds baby back ribs
- 1 bottle prepared barbecue sauce
Tear off a piece of heavy duty foil that is 2¼ times as long as each rack of ribs; coat with cooking spray.
- Place each rack of ribs on a piece of foil and sprinkle the seasoning mixture all over both sides of the ribs.
- Fold the foil to completely wrap the ribs. Place on a baking sheet; refrigerate for four-eight hours.
- Place foil-wrapped ribs on a baking sheet; bake in a 350 degree oven for two hours.
- Remove from oven and carefully open foil pouch. Brush both sides of the ribs with a generous amount of barbecue sauce.
- Return to oven. Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until bubbling.