The one time you’ll be glad your kid has a taste for dirt! Use up those mountains of leftover gummy worms with this Halloween spin on “dirt and worms.”
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 20 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 24 gummy worms, halved
- Prepare and bake cake batter according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon frosting. Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting; dip each into crushed cookies. Place a dab of there served frosting on the cut end of each worm half; place two on each cupcake.
Yield: 2 dozen.