This recipe comes from the kid cast of the Jr. Cuisine Cooking Show, a cooking show by kids and for kids that premiered on WYCC Chicago this fall. Read more about the show or meet the cast through a red-carpet premiere video.
- 4 cups turkey breast, baked, cooled, medium diced
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup apples, washed and peeled, small diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup celery
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Cool in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes or overnight if possible. Can be served inside of croissants, flour tortillas or lettuce wraps.