From reader Ngoc Nguyen, who says: “:D Enjoy!”
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup softened butter (room temp not melted) To getbest results, just cut up the butter into little slices and leaveout to soften.
- 1 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces package milk chocolate chips
- 13 x 9 pan
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a small bowl.
- Stir brown sugar into softened (not melted) butter in a separate large bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time to sugar and butter and stir well after each egg.
- Add vanilla and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Add dry flour mixture and stir until well combined.
- Coat a 13 X 9 pan and spread batter evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins or until top is golden brown.