- 1 3/4 cups salted cashews
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 28 caramel candies, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate morsels
- Using finely chopped cashews to form the crusts adds a nutty richness to these simple, yet decadent, treats.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray cups of mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Finely chop cashews using food chopper. Combine cashews, butter and corn syrup in a mixing bowl; mix well. Using large measuring spoon (about 1 Tbsp.), divide cashew mixture evenly among cups. Gently press tops of cashew mixture with lightly floured mini-tart shaper to flatten tops; bake6-8 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine caramel candies and milk in batter bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2-3 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Remove pan from oven. Gently press hot cashew mixture to form cups. Let stand for 5 minutes. Grasp edges of each cup and twist gently to loosen; remove cups from pan.
- Divide melted caramel evenly among cups using measuring spoon. Place chocolate morsels in bowl; microwave, uncovered, on high 1minute or until mostly melted, stirring every 20 seconds. Spoon melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag. Trim corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over caramel. Serve warm or at room temperature.