A no-frills, no-bake snack mix that’s delicious by the handful. What it lacks in sophistication it more than makes up for with its 5-minute prep time.
- 3 cups Post Original Shredded Wheat Spoon Size Cereal
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Toss cereal with popped popcorn, small pretzels and peanuts in large microwavable bowl.
- Mix melted butter or margarine, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt until well blended. Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes until cereal is crisp, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Makes 14 servings (1/2 cup per serving).
- Nutrition facts per serving: 110 calories, 6 grams total fat, 2grams saturated fat, 5 milligrams cholesterol, 190 milligrams sodium, 14 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams dietary fiber, 3 grams protein.