These individual apple pies are yummy enough to make Grandma wish she was at your house.
- 1 apple – we like to use Macintosh, Jonathan or Granny Smith
- Pie crust of choice – we use Pillsbury unroll & bake crust
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or to taste – Granny Smith apples are pretty tart)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice)
- Place bottom crust in baking pan. Peel, core & slice apples into the pie pan.
- Sprinkle sugar & spices on top.
- Cut butter into 4 pieces, scattering on top of apples. Cover with top crust.
- Vent at the top with cute cutouts or simple slits with a knife.
- Brush the top with milk, then sprinkle with a bit of sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until apples are tender. Eat & enjoy!