Your kids will be doing cartwheels of their own for these sweet snackables. Toss into a Ziploc bag for lunch or have them ready for an easy after-school snack.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 4 medium unpeeled Red Delicious apples, cored
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and honey; fold in chocolate chips and raisins.
- Fill centers of apples with peanut butter mixture
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 1/4-in. rings.
Makes: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 apple ring equals 50 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.