Explore Chicago Parent’s digital magazine! Scroll down for links to stories from this issue and click on the cover to virtually flip through the magazine.
- Successful School Habits
- Building the Bond Between Grandparents and Grandkids
- Celebrating Halloween With Kids With Autism
- Best Indoor Play Places for Families
- Fall Foraging for Families
Sending a COVID-era Kid to Kindergarten for the First Time
Why Do Kids Watch The Same Shows and Movies Over and Over?
THINGS TO DO
- Best Fall Festivals for Families in Chicago and the Suburbs
- Oktoberfests To Take The Kids To This Fall
- Family Neighborhood Guide: Visiting Wheaton With Kids
- Friend Getaways That Can Improve Your Health
It’s All Part of the Adventure
The Pursuit of Perfection in Motherhood
Take a look at why moms are pressured to be perfect, why it’s harmful and what you can do instead.
Unique Ways to Celebrate Halloween With Kids
Put a twist on your annual Halloween celebrations with these unique, family-friendly ideas.