Explore Chicago Parent’s digital magazine! Scroll down for links to stories from this issue and click on the cover to virtually flip through the magazine.
- Flower Fields in Chicago and the Suburbs
- Tips to Survive Camping with Kids
- Unique Desserts Your Chicago Kids Will Love
- Four Easy Breakfast Ideas for kids to Help You Get Out the Door
- Five Ways To Help You Set Boundaries and Prioritize What’s Important
THINGS TO DO
- Family Neighborhood Guide: Visiting Tinley Park with Kids
- Cool Places to Travel with Your Kids Before School Starts
- The Best Summer Festivals for Families in Chicago and the Suburbs
- Watch This, Do That: Turning Red
- Aquatic Centers in Chicago and the Suburbs
Meet the local mom, graphic novel author and cat lover.
The No. 1 cause of death in children in the United States is gun violence. Get the facts behind this stat and find out what you can do to change this reality.
Snapping a first-day pic for Instagram has become the norm but you can make back-to-school even more special for your kids with these fun ideas.
Follow Chicago Parent on Instagram.