Explore Chicago Parent’s digital magazine! Scroll down for links to stories from this issue and click on the cover to virtually flip through the magazine.
- Savor Summer’s Simple Moments
- Squeeze in a Date Night
- Adaptive Parenting in Pandemic’s Wake
- Embrace the Summer Blues
- Summer Olympic Games, Backyard Style!
THINGS TO DO
- 4 Great Spots for Your Adventure-Loving Kid
- Best Family Fests to Try Something New
- Learn About UV Light
- Family Neighborhood Guide: Pilsen
It’s been a year with the pandemic, a divorce and breast cancer but Ceta Walters hopes to inspire moms to follow their dreams.
A Fresh New School Year
- 10 Little Things That Have Big Impact: Tried and true tips that will help your kids thrive
- The Littlest Learners’ Lost Year: How to help transition to kindergarten
- Getting Back to Normal: The return to full-time in-person school
- How to Wrestle Teens’ Anxiety About School: Experts share advice for the predicted rise in mental health issues
Follow Chicago Parent on Instagram.