Explore Chicago Parent’s digital magazine! Scroll down for links to stories from this issue and click on the cover to virtually flip through the magazine.
- Snowy Delights!
- Winter Winners
- 3 Ways to Embrace Black History
- Kids’ Favorite Junk Foods Healthy-fied
- Meaningful Connections
Banish Toxic Positivity From Your Life
Why Do Some Kids Hate Brushing Their Teeth?
THINGS TO DO
- Calendar of Events
- Yummy Valentine’s Day Treats to Make with Kids
- Banish Cabin Fever!
- Summer Camp Antics: The Parent Trap
- Chicago’s Pullman Historic District
This Chicagoland mom has her sights on making a difference and empowering others.
Why stretching beyond the “traditional” notion of love matters to your kids.
Making the Grade 2022
- Creating Racial Justice in Early Mathematics
- Parents Should Get Ready for Universal Pre-K in Illinois
- The Kids Are Not All Right: With teacher and supple shortages, fluctuating COVID numbers and learning losses, how are Illinois’ kids really faring?
Follow Chicago Parent on Instagram.