Explore Chicago Parent’s digital magazine! Scroll down for links to stories from this issue and click on the cover to virtually flip through the magazine.
- It’s Cool to Be Kind
- The (Hot Chocolate) Bomb!
- Immunity Boosters
- Sweater Weather
- Cabin Fever Busters
This (Still) Isn’t Working
Why Do Kids Lie?
THINGS TO DO
- Do Acts of Service on MLK Day
- Set a Tea for Valentine’s Day
- Read for Black History Month
- Family Neighborhood Guide: Chinatown
- Lilo & Stitch: A Big Helping of Family and Kindness
Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming
Real Life: Leslé Honoré
This poet extraordinaire has high hopes and big dreams for her family and other Black and Brown children
A New Year Reboot
Readers share their hopes for 2021 in just one word
Making the Grade: The Education Issue
- What Every Preschooler Knows
- Mindfulness and Your Remote Learning Routine
- An Unlikely Test Score Booster
- Developing Positive Bonds in High School
- Mixed Messages
- The COVID Generation
Follow Chicago Parent on Instagram.