Explore Chicago Parent’s digital magazine! Scroll down for links to stories from this issue and click on the cover to virtually flip through the magazine.
- It’s Cool to Be Kind
- The (Hot Chocolate) Bomb!
- Immunity Boosters
- Sweater Weather
- Cabin Fever Busters
THINGS TO DO
- Do Acts of Service on MLK Day
- Set a Tea for Valentine’s Day
- Read for Black History Month
- Family Neighborhood Guide: Chinatown
- Lilo & Stitch: A Big Helping of Family and Kindness
This poet extraordinaire has high hopes and big dreams for her family and other Black and Brown children
Readers share their hopes for 2021 in just one word
Making the Grade: The Education Issue
Follow Chicago Parent on Instagram.